This was really interesting.
Post racial Amerikkka
I’m so disgusted.
But its not about race you guys.
dotfuzPLEASE PRAY FOR PAKISTAN
For those of you who dont know why im so upset let me tell you what’s happening in pakistan right now
16 days ago a man named Imran Khan and Tahir-ul Qadri lead a peaceful protest to the government to convince them to step down because he believed that the election for the prime minister was rigged he was leading a revolution he was trying to change pakistan
The protest went on for 16 days and today the people Peacefully said that they wanted to go to the prime minister house and protest there thats when the “police” (you should know that alot of the police resigned because they didnt want to harm the peaceful protesters) started firing at the INNOCENT PEOPLE they fired at the children and women so the men would have to deal with them rather than fight back
They had CHEMICAL gas that they released at the people
THE GOVERNMENT WON’T LET THE AMBULANCE GET TO THEM THERE ARE PEOPLE NEAR THE BUILDING THAT ARE SUFFERING BECAUSE THEY’VE BEEN SHOT
AND NOW THEY’RE ORDERING THE “POLICE” TO ARREST IMRAN KHAN
7 INNOCENT PEOPLE HAVE DIED
THERE ARE COUNTLESS INJURED THAT ARE ARE GETTING NO HELP
PLEASE TUMBLR THIS NEEDS ATTENTION
YOU GUYS HAVE KEPT FERGUSON ALIVE
YOU GUYS HAVE MADE THE NEWS IN UKRAINE WIDESPREAD
DONT LET THE REVOLUTION HAPPENING PAKISTAN DIE
PLEASE PRAY FOR PAKISTANUpdate: THEY ARE SENDING DEATH THREATS TO THE NEWS THAT IS AIRING ALL THE INJUSTICE HAPPENING BUT THE PEOPLE ARE STILL STANDING STILLUPDATE: THEY ARE ARRESTING THE INJURED NOW
This is a fund set up for the people who have been arrested while protesting in Ferguson. Please donate if you can and share widely. This is concrete action we can take to support the people of Ferguson. Also please call your local representative and let them know you do not agree with what’s happening. Here’s a script and a way to find the contact info for your local reps.
Please signal boost.
sorry white people but if you dont support mike brown & the people of fergusons’ protests in 2014 you probably wouldnt have supported abolition in the 1800s or civil rights movements in the 1960s & having the ability to recognize something as morally justified in hindsight something that has already been accepted by the mainstream as morally justified is nice for u but on all practical levels useless to everyone else
So apparently iCloud was hacked and pretty much every female celebrity’s nudes were leaked. I’d like to remind my followers not to post them, because they’re supposed to be private, and just because some asshole leaked them doesn’t mean you should make it worse by spreading them around.
The True Trayvon Martin
- He didn’t eat pork bc his father didn’t. Once his uncle fixed pork chops; they smelled so good,he called them “beef chops” & ate 1. #Trayvon
- He was passionate about aviation. #Trayvon
- When he volunteered at a soup kitchen for. The first time, he was astounded by the US hunger crisis. #Trayvon
- He loved his little cousins birthday parties. Even as a teen, he wasn’t too cool for Chuck E. Cheese. #Trayvon
- He was modest about saving his father from dying in a house fire. His father called him his best friend bc of it. #Trayvon
- Hoodies made *him* feel safe. Like so many teens (and adults), he wore them as a protective shell, a security garment. #Trayvon
- He called his dad, “My ol’ boy.” Lord, how he loved his dad. #Trayvon
- When folks wanted to tease him, they said, “Boy, you too skinny to take a breath.” And he’d just smile. #Trayvon
- If he wanted to hang out with his cousins and they had chores, he helped so they could finish faster. #Trayvon
- His uncle said they never had to ask him to do something twice. #Trayvon
- At 17, he was still into BMX bikes. He could cat-walk wheelie. #Trayvon
- The tattoo on his wrist read, “Sybrina.” #Trayvon
- The tattoo on his chest read, “Cora” — his grandmother’s name. #Trayvon
- I’m going to stop here. But just claim one of these memories I tweeted. Carry part of this boy with you, write him on your heart. #Trayvon
- Write the beautiful details of all the black children you meet on your heart. That’s where they’ll be safest. #Trayvon
- I feel like this stuff is important. #Trayvon
All facts about Trayvon are from this Esquire article.
I will never forget Trayvon. Never.
I never said that nail polish alone would stop rape. The amount of people who are drugged with roofies is actually rather small. Which makes this a very good idea. It could significantly reduce the amount of people raped due to that kind of drugging.
See the problem with letting feminism handle it, is that they are incredibly inefficient at it. They approach the problem in ways that don’t work. They think that doing things like teaching people not to rape, is going to work. Which doesn’t work, because it assumes that 1. we don’t teach people not to rape already, and 2. that anyone can be a rapist, which isn’t the case.
Feminists aren’t going to magically make the sociopaths that don’t give a shit, stop raping people by telling them not to. Feminism also focuses primarily on male on female sexual violence. When that isn’t even close to representing all rapes, It doesn’t even make up the majority of rapes.
There’s male on male rape, female on male rape, and female on female rape that also occurs. I don’t see feminists lining up to talk about female on female sexual assault. Where are they on stopping that?
My whole point is, that anytime someone suggests that we give women a fighting chance against a possible assailant, feminists cry foul. They care more about stopping victim blaming than saving lives and preventing even a small number of rapes. I’d rather stop or prevent a small number of rapes than not do anything at all.
Whenever someone suggests things like weapons, pepper spray, anti-rape underwear, and self-defense classes, they know it won’t eradicate the problem of rape as a whole, but it can be helpful for some women. It can save lives. We should do something rather than nothing.
Feminism’s idea of doing “something”, is blaming men and masculinity for rape. They blame different kinds of media, cultural attitudes, and everything but a number of individuals that are driven to predate on people for various reasons. None of which being things like sexual objectification or pornography.
There aren’t some kind of subconscious forces at work caused by sexy women on TV selling soda. But that’s what these insane theories are saying. They are saying that the human brain is so prone to suggestion that porn is turning people into rapists. That the very act of women dying in video games is causing violence against women when there’s zero evidence to suggest that.
I’m saying, fuck the feminist solutions to this problem! Let people come up with alternative solutions, because it’s better than sitting back and watching feminists do the same bullshit again and again expecting different results.
Hey everyone look at this bullshit
also if you buy the track on itunes the money will go to the Justice for Mike Brown GoFundMe